Another story this week! This one – a story about (mostly daily) WHY’s I am sure you have asked yourself, a family member, a computer screen or yelled out to the sky!
• So milk goes bad on the counter AND in the fridge right? Ummm WHY doesn’t it go bad in the cow?
• Just HOW MANY times do you use a disposable razor – before dispensing of it?
• Drive-thru bank machines – you’ve probably used one right? Ummm WHY is there braille on the keypad?
• I think that it’s safe to say that other than on the top of the head, women do not like body hair – and shave it, and trim it, and bleach it, and burn it, and more. Ummm what about the eyebrows?
• Lots of you excersize and stay in shape every day – largely for the purpose of adding days, weeks, hours, and minutes to your life…and good for you! Buuuut. WHY? When all those hours you gained are more than squandered in the gym?
• Ummmm WHY isn’t there ‘mouse’ flavoured cat food?
• Ever blow in your dog’s face, or watch someone do it? They HATE it right? Ummm WHY? Top shelf on the fun level for dogs is travelling with their heads out the window
• You know your wool and cotton clothing, bedding, and stuff? You know how most of those shrink when you wash them right? Ummmm then WHY don’t sheep shrink when it rains?
• WHY do women when they apply mascara – do it with their mouth open?
• Not a WHY – but – Do our pets have NAMES for us?
• WHY is there a floatation device under your seat in an airplane and NOT a parachute?
• At what age does someone become elderly?
• WHY is a moustache considered attractive on men, and not on women?
• What is the difference between a curtain and a drape?
• Back to air travel for a sec. This one has puzzled me for nearly the entirety of my life! WHY are there seat belts on an airplane and NOT on a bus?
• And further a little there…WHY is the lid of a coffin nailed down/shut?
And finally this day…notsomuch a WHY as a WHAT. However, had I written it a little different I could have quite easily made it a WHY. So it fits?
• What is the difference between a lollipop and a sucker?